Monday, November 23, 2015

The Patels...

I finally got to meet Dylan after he turned a year old!  Reni and Ronak wanted to return to the same place we took their maternity pics....one year later....with their little guy! 
Basically us, and every other family in Houston was there to take their Christmas pictures...it was crowded!!  But we were on a mission...and we weren't letting anyone get in our way!!

But Dylan?  He was NOT having it....at all!  He was okay with me...until I put the camera up to my eyeball...and then the tears came!!  

He was the cutest little thing...and I was able to trick him into a few good shots....:)
Happy first birthday, sweet Baby Dylan!!!

Love,
Shinyaunty








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thomas Family....

Susan Chacko and I were friends from the get go in high school...if you don't count the small issue of me calling her a really ugly name...