Friday, December 22, 2017

Thomas Family....

Susan Chacko and I were friends from the get go in high school...if you don't count the small issue of me calling her a really ugly name before I got to know her.....(I've always had a way with words)....judging her solely on the fact that she was pretty....and I wasn't....
   
Anyhow...I forgave her for being prettier than me...and she forgave me for the name calling...and then we had 4 amazing years of high school together...ugh...those were truly the days...

And then we graduated...and completely let our friendship go down the drain....
As in...never met...not even once...in nearly 20 years....how did we let that happen?!

In any case...we hung out earlier this year for the first time since high school...and picked right back up where we left off...and it has been SO good for my soul to have her back in my life!

We both are boymoms...we introduced our kiddos and they became fast friends...and our hubby's both work at MD Anderson and were buddies before we introduced them...

We got together for this shoot last month...I was so tickled to get to capture photos of her beautiful family before baby #3 made his debut!  How gorgeous is she?! And her little guys are such sweethearts...I can't wait to get my hands on your newest one!

Enjoy your post peek!

Shines







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thomas Family....

Susan Chacko and I were friends from the get go in high school...if you don't count the small issue of me calling her a really ugly name...