Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Chaluparambil Family....

This family rolls DEEP....as in 17 peeps deep!  What a fun and appropriate numbered photo shoot to end 2017!
Not gonna lie, I had no earthly idea what I was agreeing to when I said yes to doing this multi generational shoot...it's pretty freaking hard to get 17 people to look at the camera all at the same time and not one person blink or lick their lips....but it is so worth the effort...especially to get the matriarch of the Chaluparambil family included in a session like this....I loved the opportunity to capture these treasures....

Chrissy is one of the oldest and most loved people from my childhood.  Her family is entwined with my history....I never doubted how precious she was..very early on I knew she was the apple of her parent's eye...

And to see her now surrounded by Phil's family...who clearly adore her and cherish her as their own...was such a special thing to witness....and her love for them was palpable....

The Chaluparambil family was such a fun loving and sweet group of people...and I felt right at home with them as they're as big into dentistry as I am...I had the best time hanging out with them...

Thank you Phil and Chrissy for letting me meet your entire crew...it was truly a pleasure!!



 
 


 
 


 





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thomas Family....

Susan Chacko and I were friends from the get go in high school...if you don't count the small issue of me calling her a really ugly name...