Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Baptism of Zayne Varghese...

Such a blessed occasion to photograph the baptism of sweet Zayne!  His parents and grandparents are some of the sweetest people I have the pleasure of worshiping with at Trinity!  We have been trying to arrange a photo session for a LONG time, but our schedules never worked out...so you can imagine my excitement when I finally got to take pictures of them at Zayne's baptism.  

What a beautiful ceremony it was, a room filled with near and dear ones as witnesses.  Even Zayne's uncle, Robin, came into town to be an integral part of the service.  It was such a great pleasure to witness one of my oldest Sunday School friends become a Godfather to his nephew.  

What a truly beautiful, family moment...his brother...her sisters....everyone loves those boys and will surely aid in leading them in God's love and knowledge!  

Enjoy your preview!  Thank you for letting me join you on this beautiful day!!






   









With many prayers,
Shiny

1 comment:

  1. Shiny - great job with the pictures! Can't wait to see the rest of them!!
    Thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete

Thomas Family....

Susan Chacko and I were friends from the get go in high school...if you don't count the small issue of me calling her a really ugly name...