Saturday, December 12, 2015

Kelsea and Xander...

So I definitely broke my cardinal rule of "no shoots after Thanksgiving weekend"...with these two! But because there were so many rainy weekends...and then Xander being sick...and knowing that Kelsea has NEVER had proper photographs taken with her now 2 year old kid...my rule HAD to be broken....and we made it happen during this busiest season of all!

We came prepared with props...and to my everlasting shame...I even bribed with candy (clearly I was eager for this to go smoothly...and I was willing to break several of my cardinal rules to make it happen)....
In any case...Xander let us know he was "All done"...about 7 minutes into the shoot....yay!

Luckily for me...those eyes....:) 

And we were able to end the year on a high note!  

Thank you to ALL the families I was able to fit in this year....I loved our time spent together!! Everyone's orders are nearly DONE....I promise....but go ahead and pray for a Christmas miracle!  
I truly hope you treasure these photographs and these moments with your sweetest ones....for years to come!!

Smiles,
Shiny 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thomas Family....

Susan Chacko and I were friends from the get go in high school...if you don't count the small issue of me calling her a really ugly name...