Saturday, November 21, 2015

Tobs, Joyce, and Luke...

We are literally the worst set of friends everrrrr....
Meeting for this photoshoot...was our ONLY hang out for the entire year of 2015....we don't even deserve to be called friends...:)

We used to hang out all the time, but then we got busy, they got busy....and we haven't shared a meal or a prayer in nearly 5 years!  

But this photo shoot changed all that!  We are rekindling our beautiful and sweet friendship...RIGHT NOW!  Our sons are kindred spirits who never hang out, but love each other (and were a sweaty mess after our shoot from playing football) because we prayed these boys into each other's wombs....

In fact...in order for them to get their photos, I'm thinking they'll have to come over and get them...at my house...after eating at my table....and laughing in my kitchen....:)

Love you guys!  Great hanging out with you for the first time in FOREVER!!!
Shiny












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thomas Family....

Susan Chacko and I were friends from the get go in high school...if you don't count the small issue of me calling her a really ugly name...