Saturday, November 7, 2015

They're ba-ack!

The Philip's so kindly picked me AGAIN to photograph their lovely family....
For a photographer who is constantly worried about whether or not I have any right doing this job....it is truly reassuring to have REPEAT customers!  For real!

After taking nearly a YEAR off...it was nice to get back in the action with such a beautiful and fun family....

After dousing our bodies with Off bug spray...we were off!  Their neighborhood provides such a perfect backdrop for photos!  And luckily for me, our neighborhoods are neighbors...so I was home in  literally a minute!

Philip's...enjoy your sneak peek....and thanks AGAIN for the opportunity!!

Smiles, 
Shines







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thomas Family....

Susan Chacko and I were friends from the get go in high school...if you don't count the small issue of me calling her a really ugly name...