Friday, August 8, 2014

Allison and the twins

Hardest photoshoot ever.  I knew toddlers are tough (I live with one)...but TWO toddlers are impossible!!  
Twin moms, I tip my hat to you for doing the toughest job...twice!

Allison needed this photo shoot pretty badly with the boys' birthday coming up...and she has photo invites to send out....
She also mentioned her aunt has some famous artist who wants to paint a portrait of the boys based on a photo I take....but hey....no pressure...:)

Greyson and Cameron were the cutest little things...as cute as could be....but Allison and I were both pretty confident this photo shoot was a complete waste of time and money...:)  

For the LIFE OF ME....I could not get them to both look at me and smile at the same time.  I have to admit, here lately, I was starting to feel pretty confident in my photography skills, but boy did they put me back in my place!  These two reminded me not to get too big for my britches!!

All that said...against ALL odds....I did manage to capture a few shots that made the whole thing worth the effort!

Allison, God bless you...I have no idea how you do it....but keep on doing it!!  You've got this!  And now you have pictures to prove it!!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thomas Family....

Susan Chacko and I were friends from the get go in high school...if you don't count the small issue of me calling her a really ugly name...