Thursday, July 31, 2014

Josh, Taylor and Tanner...

Taylor is one of those annoyingly gorgeous girls.  Perfectly clear olive skin, and THE shiny-est hair EVER.  
Seriously, all of us at work have switched to Herbal Essences shampoo and conditioner after seeing her hair.  Every. single. one. of. us.

Taylor is fast approaching her wedding day, and needed pictures of her new family....so we planned a middle of the week photo shoot in the middle of my crazy summer schedule....but I knew I had nothing to worry about!  Her family is perfect and precious...which made this shoot a breeze!  

Enjoy your sneak peek!!



  






Happy wedding planning, Taylor!
Shiny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thomas Family....

Susan Chacko and I were friends from the get go in high school...if you don't count the small issue of me calling her a really ugly name...