Saturday, December 1, 2012

Philip Family Session

I am fairly certain that this couple just needs to keep the babies coming....have you seen how adorable they make them?!

I love me some Eva and Micah...opposite as opposites can be.  Little girl has the teeny, tiniest voice....and is the girliest girl!   While little boy is a rambunctious, wild spirit....who nearly ran out of every shot! 

Anu is one of my oldest friends, and her smile makes this hygienist green with envy...and to see Susheel look at her...melts my heart.

Here's a sneak peek from our early morning, eerily foggy session....that turned out perfectly!









Jingle those bells, 
Shiny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thomas Family....

Susan Chacko and I were friends from the get go in high school...if you don't count the small issue of me calling her a really ugly name...