Thursday, November 15, 2012

Love of family...

These people DEFINE love for family.  What an example of love for each other and God they display!  I am so impressed by their cohesiveness.  I have come to expect their presence at church every Sunday, from Appachan making sure things are in order,  to little Angelica running around.  And Ammachi, she's one of my FAVORITES!  Ask me about some of her advice given to me, she tells it like it is!

Thank you, George Family, for allowing me to capture these moments!  The inner beauty of your family can be seen in these outwardly beautiful photos....Enjoy!

okay, seriously? how cute are they?




Smile like you mean it,
Shiny






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thomas Family....

Susan Chacko and I were friends from the get go in high school...if you don't count the small issue of me calling her a really ugly name...