Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Besties and seniors...

Silvy, Janina, Ravena and Minty....besties of the class of 2013!  I have loved them since they were little kids...and now they are practically grown women!!  What a blast it was just hanging out with them on this photo shoot.  I love their friendship!  They complement each other in the best ways....
Not gonna lie...wish I was in their group....:)
It's amazing to think that they will be headed off to college soon...and so begins the path away from home and each other....so glad we got to take these pictures before they leave!  And while the thought of them growing up...and moving on...makes me a little sad....I would bet my bottom dollar that they'll stay best friends forever....:)!

Enjoy your sneak peek girls!  And....always cherish this friendship...ya'll have something special!! 
how beautiful are they?!
Class of 2013
wow....


Happy 2013!
Shiny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thomas Family....

Susan Chacko and I were friends from the get go in high school...if you don't count the small issue of me calling her a really ugly name...