Wednesday, November 24, 2010

So grateful am I....

This year I have so very much to be thankful for....
My cup truly runneth over...

I am in a really great place in my life. There have been times in my life when I've really struggled with who I am...and where I am.
But I can sincerely say that I am now content...
I feel loved by my Maker each and every day....and I cherish that feeling...

I am also thankful that I am roommates with my very best friend in this life. Shibu is the most sweet hearted person I have ever known. He fills my life with joy and laughter and love....ten years together and I still run red lights to get home to him...

And the one born of my womb....how that little boy blesses me....
My entire life...I only wanted to be a mother....and the journey that led me there was far from simple.....but worth every single struggle and heartache...
I love every possible thing about Sanjay....what an incredible honor to think that of all the women in the world....God chose me to be his mother...

And my life is filled with an awesome family, precious friends, a great work atmosphere....and even getting to do my hobby as my dream job!!!
Every morning I wake up with my good health I just praise God...He is so good to me.

Wishing all my dear ones a Happy Thanksgiving....hoping you all have much to be grateful for!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thomas Family....

Susan Chacko and I were friends from the get go in high school...if you don't count the small issue of me calling her a really ugly name...