Sunday, November 7, 2010

Reg and Jess Sneak Peak

I love this family! They're one of my favorites. I think in my whole life, the person I have talked to the MOST in terms of time is Jessie. She and I spent YEARS of our lives on the phone. She is the perfect soprano to my alto...:) and believe me...we spent much of our time on the phone singing...in parts...oh yah...we were cool...

Jess....I KNOW you're going nuts for a preview from yesterday's photo shoot...cause I'm going nuts to show you one...:)

Thanks for the opportunity!!!












How precious is that pouty lip?!



Hope you enjoy these!!

1 comment:

  1. These are awesome, Shiny. And yes, I did check your blog about 50 times since you took the pics yesterday.

    Thanks for such an amazing session. Can't wait to see the rest!!

    ReplyDelete

Thomas Family....

Susan Chacko and I were friends from the get go in high school...if you don't count the small issue of me calling her a really ugly name...