Friday, November 5, 2010

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

Friends! The crisp air outside can mean only one thing.....it's almost Christmas!!!!! How I absolutely ADORE everything about this time of year!!! And this is proving to be my busiest time as a photographer! I am booking up photo sessions fast and furiously for ya'll to be able to get your Christmas cards printed and in the mail before too long!!!
Can't wait to do your family pictures....and receive cards from each of you with pictures I've taken...that's the rule...if I take your picture for your card...you are REQUIRED to send me one!!!

Be sure to contact me PRONTO if you're interested in setting up your session!
Remember...I have an awesome holiday season rate!!

Here are a few photos from my office holiday Bollywood Party!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thomas Family....

Susan Chacko and I were friends from the get go in high school...if you don't count the small issue of me calling her a really ugly name...