Sunday, November 12, 2017

The Lopez Family....


Candice is one of the peeps I spend my weekdays with...been working with this wild woman for the last 10 years...and it was such a blast spending my weekend with her sweet family...chasing after her little man!!

I was basically there from the inception of this family...considering I photographed their wedding day...so this was pretty much gonna be a breeze for me...or so I thought...

Luke kept Candi, Anthony and me on our toes during this shoot....he was SUPER cooperative with his face...butttttt his body could not stop moving!!  He's such a stinker!  Luckily he's got his momma's dimple when he smiles...and can get away with just about anything!  

And we totally got some beautiful shots of their family....to cherish these last moments of the terrible two's...before his third birthday!!

Thank you Lopez's for such a fun time together...enjoy your sneak peek!






 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thomas Family....

Susan Chacko and I were friends from the get go in high school...if you don't count the small issue of me calling her a really ugly name...