Sunday, April 3, 2011

Tobi's 40th Sneak Peek

What a blast we had at Tobi's 40th celebration at Madras Pavilion...Joyce knows how to throw a party! The Thomas's are some of our sweetest friends...with whom we have journeyed along some of life's tough roads...they have taught us much about grace and faithfulness.

I was truly honored to photograph this memorable milestone!
This sneak peek is probably one of my quickest posts....cause I was totally bribed by Joyce with the PERFECT gift for me....a brownie pan cutter!! She knows me SO WELL!!!

Enjoy!


(click images to enlarge)







1 comment:

  1. Thanks Shiny...your words are too sweet. I LOVE the pictures. I really can't wait to see the rest. I already have my friends asking when you are available. You might need to quit your day job.

    Joyce, Tobi, & Luke

    ReplyDelete

Thomas Family....

Susan Chacko and I were friends from the get go in high school...if you don't count the small issue of me calling her a really ugly name...