Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Mathai Family...

This photo shoot was not done under the best conditions in which to take photos, but we were on a time crunch, people!  At 38 weeks pregnant (for those of you who don't know...a pregnancy only lasts 40 weeks!)...it suddenly dawned on Relin that she wanted a photo shoot...of this pregnancy and their last moments as a family of four!  

Rain?  Clouds?  Humidity?  Mosquitoes? Super tired, pregnant mama?  Grumpy toddlers?  
Yes, please!  I THRIVE under these kinds of conditions..:\
On this photo shoot, we had all of the above...and then some!  

I'm not gonna lie, I wasn't thrilled with the lighting outside, or the drizzling we were having that entire day....but the show must go on!  These people are so beautiful inside and out....it hardly even matters...these pictures would have turned out perfectly no matter WHAT the situation was!  

I just loved getting to spend time with my sweet friends, and their precious little ones!  So glad we got to take these pictures and freeze time forever!  And while Hannah and Micah look so small in these photos, in just a few days they'll look SO GROWN compared to their itty bitty baby!  

Congratulations, Mathai party of five!  Can't wait to get my hands on your newest doll baby!!  









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thomas Family....

Susan Chacko and I were friends from the get go in high school...if you don't count the small issue of me calling her a really ugly name...