Thursday, April 14, 2016

Justina, Merin, and Raina...

These beauties are three of the sweetest girls I have had the pleasure to know and teach and LOVE over the course of their Sunday school career!  I cannot believe they are seniors!!  I adore their individual personalities...and especially their besties mentality!!  They went away to school together a few years ago, for a dual credit college program...and now they're closer than ever!  Just watching them interact with each other...makes me want to do a besties session with mine!  Where my girls at?!

We had the best time hanging out...failing at several attempted poses...and cracking up at Kevin (Merin's brother who came along..and was a HUGE help until he disappeared)

Enjoy your preview, beautiful girls!

Love,
Shinychechi













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thomas Family....

Susan Chacko and I were friends from the get go in high school...if you don't count the small issue of me calling her a really ugly name...