Saturday, February 22, 2014

Senior beauty...

Easiest photo shoot ever....why?!  Because Stephanie brought her aunt, who happens to be MY bestie Jessie, and her sister Sarah, to be my assistants!  
I took the help....as if it was even necessary.  Look at her....Stephanie is practically flawless...and what posture!
Still...it was fun having Jess call out "Fifth position!!!"...not entirely sure what that meant...but Steph looks like such a lady in these pics...so Fifth position it is!!

Stephanie is actually the link that makes me and Jessie family...:)  and who DOESN'T like to be related to their bff?  It goes something like this...Jessie's husband is Stephanie's dad's brother and Stephanie's mom's mom is my dad's second cousin....which equals me and Jess being cousins...YAY!!!

Best part of this photoshoot....they brought me a Cherry Limeade from Sonic....(Jessie didn't know that it was my favorite drink..and there are practically 122,130 drink combo possibilities at Sonic...even my hubster of 10 years would probably have to call me...but not Jess)....
Poor Sarah had to lug around all our drinks and props...which made her the hero of this shoot!  For that, we snuck her in a few pics....they are so sweet!!

This was practically effortless on my part....I felt like we were just having a girl's night out...in the most enchanted location....let's do it again in two years for Sarah's Senior Shoot?! 

Thanks for opportunity!!  Enjoy your preview!!

Your aunty :),
Shiny







 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thomas Family....

Susan Chacko and I were friends from the get go in high school...if you don't count the small issue of me calling her a really ugly name...