Sunday, August 18, 2013

My flower girl is a woman now...

This week, my baby cousin starts college.  How did this happen?!  When did she grow up into this amazing woman?  I can hardly believe this day has arrived!  I remember it like yesterday, watching her walk down the aisle as my flower girl...dropping all the petals in her first three steps which wiped the smile off her face....but still doing the SLOWEST wedding march EVER!!  :) 

Silvy, you are the absolute light of our lives.  You have been such a joy to watch grow up, and you will never know what you mean to us.  You are the source of so many of my fondest memories.  And now, you are giving my boys the best childhood with all the love you show them, and for that I am forever grateful.

Silvy...please know how incredibly proud we are of you, and the woman you have become.  You are going to AMAZING at whatever you dream to be, we believe that with our whole heart.  And our prayer is that God will guide your feet in His direction and that you would continue to delight our world with your fearless spirit.  











Only a phone call away,
Shinychechi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thomas Family....

Susan Chacko and I were friends from the get go in high school...if you don't count the small issue of me calling her a really ugly name...