Sunday, September 15, 2013

The Dosa Factory

Get ready Houstonians, the Dosa Factory is about to be here!!  So excited to be able to work behind the scenes as the final preparations are being made for the Grand Opening of the Dosa Factory on October 5!!  

As my very first food photography shoot, I must say, I think I could get used to this!!  What an awesome time we had deciding which lighting location would be best, which backgrounds would work, and of course, deciding which angle to capture the taste and texture of the food!  No posing of people or kids running out of the frame...a nice calm before the Christmas season storm!

Thank you, George, Niraj and Dhannya, for a fabulous opportunity!  So excited to show this city what is coming!   Not sure how it is possible, but every dish was even more delicious than what I captured....and these photos look beautifully tasty!!

And....let me just say, this was probably my favorite shoot I've ever done.  Why?  Because every. single. thing. that I took a photo of.....I ended up eating!!  

Dosa Factory...here's to a fabulous beginning in Houston!!  Cheers!









Meet me at the Dosa Factory,
Shiny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thomas Family....

Susan Chacko and I were friends from the get go in high school...if you don't count the small issue of me calling her a really ugly name...