Friday, June 28, 2013

Ashley and David's Engagment

What a dynamic couple these two make..I can't even imagine the blessing they will be once they officially join forces and get married next year!

Ashley and David are two of the kindest and most sincere young people I have met!  Such genuine love for God, and for each other.  And is it any wonder?  They hail from two amazing families who have been such an integral part of our church, I can't believe these two weren't betrothed to each other!

This engagement was truly a celebration of great things to come!  Apparently Ashley was the mastermind behind all the decor and creating ambiance....and David's family was so impressed by every detail, it was so sweet!  

David and Ashley, thank you for having me....and happy wedding planning!




I wanna trade smiles with this one....





Look how smitten she is....


can't wait to see these two tie the knot!                                                  



Cheers!
Shiny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thomas Family....

Susan Chacko and I were friends from the get go in high school...if you don't count the small issue of me calling her a really ugly name...