Sunday, April 2, 2017

Kat's senior session....

For the absolutely very first time ever in my entire  photography career....I photographed a complete stranger!!  Kat is the only person I've taken pictures of, that I didn't already know from one of my many circles of friends and acquaintances.  

Granted...we were only strangers for all of about FOUR minutes.  Her mom and her were so incredibly sweet that we became fast friends and the rest is history!  She's got the driest and best sense of humor, which made this session such a blast!  Kat's mom got my number from my cousin (thanks for the referral, Sheebachech!), went to my blog, liked my pics, and picked me to take her daughter's senior pictures.  What an honor to be considered, much less picked!! 

Kat felt like the whole senior session was a giant waste of her time and energy.  Luckily her mom knows whats up, and totally came prepared with poses and even a tube of lipstick for Kat. 

It would have been just awful if we missed photographing this moment in Kat's life.  I mean, this girl is just stunning and such an accomplished young lady.  She has such a natural beauty...those eyes, her gorgeous locks, and that smile...so perfect!! 

Thank you so much for the opportunity!!  And Kat, in the future, just trust your mom--she's legit.  

Happy graduation,
Shiny















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thomas Family....

Susan Chacko and I were friends from the get go in high school...if you don't count the small issue of me calling her a really ugly name...