Sunday, January 1, 2012

The Wedding of Mr. and Mrs. Benner

To be asked to photograph your friends wedding is quite the privilege....and TONS of pressure! I can honestly say, this couple made my job super easy, as they were laid back and the whole day was just a celebration of their love for each other and their loved ones.

Courtney is my friend from way back when she worked for Dr. Tregre's office and she was truly a beautiful bride to photograph. I could tell by the twinkle in her eye, that Keith is her dream come true!

Keith and Court....with the holidays...and considering I have about 500 more pictures to go through....this sneak peek is meant to quench your thirst for the next month or so!! :) Enjoy!!

Click to enlarge images!






Smiles to you,
Shiny

1 comment:

  1. Lovely pictures of my son, Keith and his beautiful new wife, Courtney's wedding. This is just a sneak peak...

    ReplyDelete

Thomas Family....

Susan Chacko and I were friends from the get go in high school...if you don't count the small issue of me calling her a really ugly name...